View Single Post
Old 02-13-04, 04:08 PM   #47
Accelerate
Straight Savage.

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlosbarrett
FUCK THAT yall niggas don't live in the hood. Just because he don't rap about science and suicide and use words from a thesaurus yall hate him. I love his shit because I live in the hood. If you ain't in the hood you won't understand 50.

I don't live in the Hood? I don't live in the birthplace of Hip Hop? So I guess I think 50 Sucks then. Because I don't live in the "Hood" I guess, his words don't speak to me. Yet, Most of his sales are out in Middle America and shit, so I guess he doesn't speak to them either..He's just putting his voice on a disc and going 87956464459x Platinum. He's garbage regardless of what you want to give him, same with Eminem, Everyone needs to stop making excuses for him, and so he could finally gain my respect by dropping something thats actually good instead of some formula. And I hope everyone reads the whole post and doesn't read the part about eminem alone..
Faggot.

Oh and BTW...Jamaica, Queens DOES not like him at all..
But yeh..you can keep listening to 50 because You live in the Hood and I don't..Riiiight...
Faggot.