View Single Post
Old 02-13-04, 05:58 PM   #49
***G-eCuA***
New to RB

IP:

Carlosbarrett is nothing but a faggot.....Has a pic of a Wolverine like he's still in the 3rd grade. Com'n kid leave that behind, cuz you are just trying to hard to be accepted, ppL as wack as you deserve to be arrested. For putting up weak lines for us to read threw, we got better things to do then spend time trying to feel you. I'm not gay so dont think I mean feel you in that way, but wouldn't you love to at least reach first base. Even if it's with a dude you don't know. You'd do anything to be with me trying to feel my flows......

Ok I am getting sick of erasing all the crap you kids are posting in here. This is not a freepost forum, I do not want to read another bullshit freepost from anyone of you. I am going to have anyone that freeposts in here from now on banned. Do not post in here unless it's a six line verse or more! There are too many of you doing this for me to single out anyone in particular. It stops now! You guy's are making this thread a joke, STFU and elevate your drops!!!!!

~Bounce~