View Single Post
Old 02-13-04, 06:46 PM   #93
***G-eCuA***
New to RB

IP:

Self-Glorification Cypher seems to be the perfect fit for someone like me.... Talent just reflects off my body.....The words just hit my brain and I write it down for all of you to read.....These words are sometimes hard for you to analyz, because they just leave you froozing in time parallyzed.....By the time you reach your senses, I'm far ahead and am on my next message....This message is that I'm the one you should all hail to as the great leader of this time......I'm new at this but am still far beyond my time......I don't ever let out a weak line......because I'm always telling you the truth , even when I'm lieing.....Did that sound familiar? GooD!.....Cuz it was from ScarFace.....For those of you that don't know TonyMontana took 100 bullets and burried his own grave.....Which is what I'm willing to do in order to secure my spot as number one. ....Haters will always criticize because they can never admit when they have fallen under pressuer and lost, and I have risen to the top and won!!!

***G-eCuA***