View Single Post
Old 02-13-04, 08:31 PM   #3
MaRvOlOuS~pLaYa
Flyweight

IP:

You talk too much shyt for a nimwit whos bout to get her lips ripped// .1
You tastin’~my~flames, im wastin’~time~again on these faggets who try an chase my rise to fame, one by one marvolous is leavin’ these guys dazed an slain // .2
Ill rip you try an stop me, cuz in this shit-this pricks finished…its my position to inflict this damage with precision, I manage to show im exactly what this kid isn’t //.3
By tha time you’ve read syck’s verse, you’ll have reached~fatigue...my beats~decieve, you see feats~achieved, this kid couldn’t “deliver” if he worked in a “pizza” eat, so just leave…//.4
I disperse anger twistin syck hurt this fag, an hit him till my fist comes back burst an split in reverse, wrist cut displayin my nerves, im slayin this herb //.5
Rip ya fuckin “vocal chords” out an tie em round ya neck so you can “hang on to every one of ya words”//(hahha).6
Lyrically ya under par, step to me lightnin’ strikes an tha thunder starts, in this battle ive just come~to~laugh
This retards hardly a threat, hes steady shakin, while I fight calmly in tha face of death //.7
Im squeezing on syck’s neck, hes screamin for a final breath, only now realisin he chose the wrong man to test // .8
Hes getting me vexed, im makin a mess of his flesh, an slingin tha rest in a hurse //
The next thing u gonna say is he” yo nurse”//.9
Nigga im down wit this game, I already stold ya fame, u fukin lame// .10

naaa'meaan