View Single Post
Old 02-14-04, 12:22 AM   #3
...JCB...

IP:

10-20 bars, can you do that dude? you'll be like on-air countdown people and just "stop at 2"/ cuz i'll make u "lose your life" like u "dropped ur cereal", have the mods arrest me, kill a cop, then drop the serial/ underrated gets penetrated like defense that didnt make it, my words make u lose you breath like rooms that arent ventilated/ you'll want a rematch, i'll take u every four hours like advil, make ur ass dissapointed, like mail came with mad bills/ JC's like runaway trains cuz I "blaze tracks," ur like milli vanilla cuz u plainly "make acts"/ get ur ass slammed, watch u leave for the gas station, then walk in f88k u mom til her chords need a fast tapin/ ur like the homeless naked, "got nothing to put on," when ur with guys u make like recievers and "go long"/ promote wrong and deplace ur face in 10 different places until theres not a f88kin person to be underrated/ u rip mics like women rip farts, not often, and this fag plays with as much balls as does ken lofton/ i spit awesome and break u down like vintage motors, u wack asshole im sicker than little kids after a roller coaster/