Thread: New Music
View Single Post
Old 02-14-04, 12:42 AM   #9
Gods Gift
The Future of Music

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sleepwalker
i'm listening to Now and Then..i aint feeling the lyrics one bit..the piano riff was bitten from Notorious BIG's track "Big Poppa"..lyrics are trash man..i mean you're talking about going to school and doing nothing..and dropping out and doing something..thats crazy ignorant..i aint feeling this at all..

pZ..

honestly i aint really triipin off ure opinion....cuzz i aint never heard of u...ive seen ure work & u have no place 2 speak, but its coo.....the riff aint BITIN homie, we re-made the whole beat and if u didnt notice it says the beat is bein changed........and if u notice the title of the song."NOW & THEN" it explains NOW & THEN... when i was in school i was doing nuthn (no songs) when i dropped out im always doin sumthn (in & out of the studio bangin tracks out) listen closer next time, dont sleep....sleepwalker

CIN

www.soundclick.com/JCin6one9

Droppin June 1, 2004
Smigg Dirtee Presents The A-Team "Team Work"
(The Real A-Team is: Silas aka Smigg Dirtee, C.Gigolo, JBoog, Kilo, JCin, Steezo, Bandit, L Cap)
Featuring: Luni Coleone, Jay Tee, MC Eiht, I-Rocc, B-12, 12 Guage Shottie, Jack D, Macnifacent and many more...
Label: The A-Team/Money Hungry Ent/Navarre
Send a message via AIM to Gods Gift Send a message via Yahoo to Gods Gift   Reply With Quote