View Single Post
Old 02-15-04, 04:29 AM   #5
BlUnT-MC
Got More Meds Than Pfizer

IP:

ok... good for your opinion... if i had my new mic working an' u can hear it, and/or aren't just a bitch hater, it is lyrics an' multis you could never dream of thinkin' up... maybe not what your kangaroo raping ass consider normal to say, or not ya type of lyrics, but do better then complain... how bout a topical battle... fuck punches... and no pussy ass bitch topics... like ... "the eyes of beholder.." <---i had that for AE... no pussy shit like that, something we can both have fun with, ... judged by wordplay, multi's, staying on topic, flow, clarity, vocab, and delivery/emotion ..... we'll get a random person that we both agree on as not to be a dick ryder/ hater or bias in any way, to pick 5 judges... they are the only people allowed to vote... topics will be submitted, and voted on by other members in the audio section that aren't usual people who reply to either of us... and who ever loses get's banned FOR LIFE from rapbattles... lol.. i could care less really, not like i get paid to do this shit... so are you able to risk being pulled away from your beloved cyber home...... lmao... man if you say no,,, u'd be laughed off the page....

sorry for makin' u read so much, but i want it fare, since we both got dick ryders on this page... IE inspire... IE ... o wait, all my crew's already banned...