View Single Post
Old 02-15-04, 05:10 AM   #6
Orikle
.BeTteR ThAn YoO!.

IP:

Haha man i would NEVER waste my time in a topical battle with you...It would be the biggest waste of time in the world...I said its not hating...Use it as fucken constructive criticism...My flow is 1000 times better than yours so don't come at me with that bullshit you fucken idiot...hahaha...What happened to.."After our battle yo I'm off Rapbattles for good I got so much happening off line"...Get real you fucken tool...Your're nothing and never will be...Simple fact is man...I hate your music...as you said MY opinion...Contest it and say "I Think you're Wrong" but NEVER talk shit & make a fucken scene over somebody telling you the facts...

By the way mate there's no need for a BATTLE...Go and get 5 random heads to visit BOTH of our pages & see who they say has better Lyrical content..If the kids had fucken Kindergarten Knowledge you'd lose 5-0 just like you did last time...Get a life you fucking herb...you gotta have skillz before you can open your fucken mouth..you havn't even developed a tongue yet...Oh and also..Don't EVER hit me up on AIM again with your gay ass talk...eat my shit...Pz...