View Single Post
Old 02-15-04, 05:37 PM   #1
DiSSaster
New to RB

From my LP; Priceless (Remastered), Rock Wit You (Snippet)

IP:

- After about 4 EPs on and offline, and some overseas mixtape appearances, I finally got around to working in the studio on something full length. Granted I've been busy performing I had time for these.

Priceless: (View Here) Full Length

Cats told me I needed to fix this cut, so, I did it, no loud breaths, had the engineer go back and revamp the vocals, etc, blah blah. This is to be a bonus cut on my album once I got the sample cleared, so I did that, got it copyrighted so the ish is legal (BMI loves me), and now this cut is going places. I plan to make a video out of this. Have Bob Barker nodding his head to this.

Then..

Rock Wit You: (View Here) Sample

Most of you will not like me for this one, then others might. I don't give a shit, it's my money, carrer and investments, but this is a mainstream cut, only gave you a samples because it's still in the works of being made legal. I recently had this and some other tracks submitted to Cliff Davis, that's Snoops producer. Also Tre Hardson (Pharsyde) will have his hands on it, so he'll deem me worthy of a collab. .

Vis Major is what I'm choosing to use now online and DISSASTER im taking to the industry with me, just didn't want to do a lot of net ish with that name. Anyway, get at me with some comments.

Almost forgot: A NEW SENSE , May 2004 , VMG Distribution
Send a message via ICQ to DiSSaster Send a message via AIM to DiSSaster Send a message via Yahoo to DiSSaster   Reply With Quote