Thread: Canada's Dope.
View Single Post
Old 02-15-04, 07:15 PM   #32
Taktik
fuCKYou

IP:

Ok .... this is a big deal in Canada b/c our French Canadians r very insecure about there placement in Canada, and when they think we(other canadians) are bashin on them they take it very personally....I myself do not give a shit ... the french r assholes ... and every bit was tru.... altho i can see why the french r upset and why are government is mad at the "conan" program...

the next issue...

I cant understand why Americans would say that Canada "hates america" , cuz do we actually hate anyone in the world? No, it may appear this way ... cuz we get no recognition from the States for anything .... we get blamed .... for Sars(still depicted of having it), Mad Cow (bullshit that its because of us) and other stupid bullshit ... American Citizens say Blame Canada but do you actually have any idea what we provide for you? i highly doubt it ... Fish, Oil, Wood, Meat we support american more then you think .... and as America's biggest trading we should get more respect

... its a proven Fact that americans really have no idea about what actually goes on up here .... but i bet that if an american came up here and asked random questions to Canadians about America we could answer most of the Questions

On the CBC here in Canada there was this special where they went all over the States to towns, universites(harvard) and asked americans questions about canada .... and let me tell you Americans knew absolutly nothin .... Certain questions asked were " Do you believe it would be better if Canada started to build homes rather then igloos" Now in anywhere remotely populated r there any Igloos anywhere No! this is just plain ignorance .... which isnt good for anybody

Now lets everyone learn to respectful of each other and we will be good neighbors, im sure most of you arent ignorant about canada but those older folk couldnt answer anything about Canada ....

Im done my rant lol
Send a message via AIM to Taktik   Reply With Quote