View Single Post
Old 02-16-04, 03:29 AM   #1
2hot2handle
I Like Males More

the rhyme method

IP:

When i spit it could interfere and intterrupt your hearing/
It could knock off your earring and hurt your feeling/
I speak based on how my mind is designed and when you see me its so contempt that when you attempt to fire back itll lash again like rewind/
The method that i teach will disturb based on the verbs that i inject through the brain like poison and drugged like your on herbs/
The rhyme technique can shine any day anytime in anyway even if the skies are grey/
No matter what i say they still hostile that once you graduate from my school using the method will up you in the future on your skills/
The method circulates and cycles until you get to injured like jwill on the motorcycle/
You gotta stay constant and contest to all best to beat the rest that you defeat is whats your quest/
You cant just fall and quit cause then you wont be able to spit, youll just get hit until your in a stable condition/
You cant be bitchin cause whatever your decision is gonna be based on if your an icon or an old guy mowin the lawn/
The method contains and will remain whatever an emcee thinks to get the technique for the future so he/she can speak on whatever topic they choose to decide/
So they stay balanced and abide by their own pride/
Then they can burn the emcee like they using weapons and be battlin Whatever street they reppin to show how tough it is where they come from/
and rep for any girl that they cum from/
Bitches couldnt fight this method no matter how hard they protected like a condom/
So use the method wisely and utilize with ease and it will give you the keys to the next door to open/
And dont just sit there hopin the break from all your dopin/

- michael jordan

I am gonna be what i wanna be, but not just what i wanna be but what i am.

- 2hot2handle(myself)