View Single Post
Old 02-16-04, 03:59 PM   #39
Gunman tha Great

IP:

All Conference first teamer All Tournament in every Tournament which is like 5 in my senior year. And Caused the rules of picking All Europe to be changed since i didn't make it because i got in trouble as a Junior with another Coach who was 'head' of the selection team since I threw a ball at him he told them i was 'overated' and 'a hot headed thug'

5'11 led Europe in Assists and best Assists to Turnover Ratio, Very good 3 point shooter Range starts at half-court (i'm not bullshitting we had to shoot half court threes in practice all tha time) very good Defender (shut down tha other team's best player) free throws 80% fuck lifting weights and running tha 40, i'm the quickest player on the court 9 times out of 10

Nicknames include-Water,Talker (once damn near made a man cry while playing), Hack (i'll foul dat ass in a minute baby) H2O, Vision (very good Court Vision)

oh and fuck jumping, i shock tha crowd with my fundamentally sound Lay-ups, tryed to dunk once and got hung.

http://www.estripes.com/article.asp...48&archive=true

Thats me in the picture (damn i'm sexy)

London Central’s Tyree Jennings had 28 points Saturday as the visiting Bobcats of Division III toppled the Division II AFNORTH Lions to complete a weekend sweep.

Jennings had scored 17 points in London Central’s 67-58 victory on Friday night. On Saturday, the Bobcats held AFNORTH to five points in the fourth quarter in a come-from-behind victory.

and thats another newspaper clipping. The Divisions are based on where you live in Europe, D3 was tha best in Europe just in case you were wondering.