View Single Post
Old 02-16-04, 09:26 PM   #35
$pitacular
You talkin to me?

IP:

OK, here's tha breakdown:

Killer - I can tell you are a real emcee... you rhyme in ya text like you prolly speak in real life (slang). The problem is, unless the reader is intelligent enough to deduce the manner and tone in which you are 'rappin' your words, they may not get what you are trying to say. Most shouldn't have a problem with it but some won't get it. Anyway aside from that, work on your structure and PUNCHES, PUNCHES, PUNCHES. Personals too man. That's what battles are about. Don't rhyme about what YOU do or what YOU are, battlin is about dissin your opponent. Every line should refer to the person you are battlin, nothin about yourself. Also, that whole "wwwaaaaaaaaaaacccccccckkkk" thing needs to go, cuz it's.... wack. Overall your verse lacked anything impressive, was just like freestylin, only not as good...

Lethal - OK, let me get my magnifying glass... c'mon man what is THAT? If I have to strain to read a verse, that's automatically one thing against you. You have a lot of good ideas, but you need to find a practical way of getting your ideas across... that structure is difficult to read and lukewarm at BEST. Nothin hot at all. I do see mad potential with your ability to come up with creative wordplay, and you actually threw a punch or two, which is why you won this battle. You need to fix your structure and method before you can elevate. That is all.

vote = Lethal
Send a message via AIM to $pitacular