View Single Post
Old 02-16-04, 11:19 PM   #4
lil' tagger
Light Weight

IP:

yall look.............**pics up mic and starts coughin**

I really don't want to get this win so easily, by facing this wannab mc"one_der"
Me vs. You are "unequivalent proportions"..so I'll make u "carry the remainder"
You are new to this site...but have you yet noticed that nobody likes you?
U neva had & neva will get fame,ur setaside& forgotten,like a book that's overdue
Like dick after masturbation....this bitch is getting all mushy and he's soft...
I am sitting here tryin not to laugh at hiz name....but i had to let it out, I scoffed
This bitch couldn't learn how to rap if he was paired wit $.50 & eminem on his side
He now know's that lil' tagger is back in town...all units advise u to run and hide
My punches will leave your face flat....just like a Dell flat computer screen.....
Now he's trying to swing bak, u couldn't reach my dik if u jumped from a trampoline

right now in the box......my structure is nice....but I know when i post it it will be uneven...please dont mind that...just look for the punches
O'......and leave your links...........

explanation:
1st bar-
I really don't want to get this win so easily, by facing this wannab mc"one_der": self explanatory
Me vs. You are "unequivalent proportions"..so I'll make u "carry the remainder": pk...in math if u have uneven numbers....suppose......7 and 3....wen u divide them u will have a remainder of "1".....so i am saying that he will carry the remainder....as in he will get the "1" as his loss..........get it????.....if not you are sooooooooooo slow.....1

and damn.....you need until midnight to spit your verse......????/.....spit now!!!