View Single Post
Old 02-17-04, 12:07 AM   #7
LyRiCaL GeEnUs
Da KiNg Of PwNaGe

IP:

Do this quick, and put an End to stomp you early. The only way your seein 1-6, is buying a Denver bronco jersey!*
weak
And seriously, i dont know why i Bother Wasting my time. While your copying and Pasting,even if your Chasing your mine.
blah
By the looks of your name, i think you spelled Tigger wrong. If the poll bar was a dick, i'd have the Bigger Schlong.**
blah..played
Im still trying to figure out why you accepted this challenge. I'm going half-assed, so i can make this Battle Ballanced.
weak...nor good punch
And man, you had Doubts from the start. Just look at the challenge thread, Im sure you'll Bounce in your car.
huh? weak

I really don't want to get this win so easily, by facing this wannab mc"one_der"
Me vs. You are "unequivalent proportions"..so I'll make u "carry the remainder"
ehh ok..kinda played and stretched
You are new to this site...but have you yet noticed that nobody likes you?
U neva had & neva will get fame,ur setaside& forgotten,like a book that's overdue
ok..kinda weak
Like dick after masturbation....this bitch is getting all mushy and he's soft...
I am sitting here tryin not to laugh at hiz name....but i had to let it out, I scoffed
blah...sex is played
This bitch couldn't learn how to rap if he was paired wit $.50 & eminem on his side
He now know's that lil' tagger is back in town...all units advise u to run and hide
weak
My punches will leave your face flat....just like a Dell flat computer screen.....
Now he's trying to swing bak, u couldn't reach my dik if u jumped from a trampoline
weak meta and punch

lil' tagger wins this pretty easy...One_Der had all filler and nothing great... llilk'tagger had some filler too....but he also had some good punches and metas....OK battle but tagger takes this

please drop an honest well explained vote here..thanks http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/showthread.php?t=114710