Thread: S*t*a*r*
View Single Post
Old 02-17-04, 11:20 AM   #97
respctdabit*star
New to RB

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Accelerate
Wow..Your one of those bitches Who look good, but when they talk..Its a wrap. Game over. You don't look good anymore. And this thread seemed so desperately trying to look better than the other one. And please, get your own motherfucking personality, We don't need Your Brick City wannabe's running around over here, talking this and that, and needing Ebonics on Phonics. Damn, and no talent at all, I could rip you trying to record an audio without a mic. Oh and Iceman...Shut the Fuck Up, Your not funny, Your not Cool, and Your DEFINATELY not any good. Your comments went from not being funny to being annoying. If your mom got an abortion I would've taken her to the police and said she should get a reward. CrimeStopper.
Sorry, I felt the need to adress a few things..
Dumb bitch, You aint even got that much of an ass, looking like size 1 fits you baggy.w00t!

n wha u think u the shit cause u from the bronx i ain even from brick city but if u come around my hood talkin like that u gone feel real fuckin shity - u aint got shit else to do - i got a young boy that will take u out