View Single Post
Old 02-17-04, 12:46 PM   #53
MC.CAP
New to RB

IP:

All I gotta say is I love hip hop music and I hope it lives forever cuz that's the music I grew up with. hip hop right now is not in a good stage. It's becoming too mainstream.
I mean all these rappers right now r just tryin to make it in the countdown and that is not inportant. Hip hop is supposed to be rebelious. I mean the old days of hiphop r great back when it was tupac, BIg, nas, JAyZ, DMX, mos def, Q tip people like them r great for the hip hop community there r real rappers. missy elliot is cool to but now it's getting too mainstream. I mean there takin the beef of 50cent and jarule like a GAME WHEN IT'S REALLY NOT. we don't want the same thing to happen to them to what happen to biggie and pac. becuasse 50 and ja r both incredible artist and they can take it back where it's supposed to be. Jay Z and nas r great example how beef r suppose to be. It's supposed to be who got's the best lyrics not who's got the bigger gun. FOr the future of hip hop I hope that there r mc out there who think they can make a diffrence go ahead cuz the only rappers right now that I think can bring hip hop where it's supposed to be is kanye west(he's a true rapper) peace out and much love