View Single Post
Old 02-17-04, 02:14 PM   #4
Envee
Light Weight

IP:

Checkin in,

Yo imma murder this kid, Okay set it, Yo,

City Starz Drew is as gay as they come fuckin faggot ass niggah his moufs full of CUM//

Drew u might need lessons to rap in bettween your mothers legs theres a 6 foot GAp//

Stop fuckin yo mom its wrong understand i mean juss cuzz u got no girls ur moms not worth a grand//

I've see ur ass at a diffrent website u were a MOD a'ight?//

IMin me tellin me MODS are so gay that was for to get out the closet your still on tha way//

To enter ur faggot gay world, u must understand fuckin men is not in mah plan//

So stop tellin me how much u like guys i aint turnin homo so dont even try//

I know in this battle u'll be tryin ur best mah words are like bullets but these go thro ur vest//

Your 18 but yet u battle the best you know i'l come by and let these Ludgers rip holes thro ur chest//

I'm going 1st even tho this is blind spit ur prolly sitin at home tryin to milk a guy from his tit//

You belong to a crew called Citysstars, but all u guys are famous for is fuckin homo men in they cars//

Hustlin is ur occupation?, i thought that u were in the hospital fuckin ur gay male pationts?//

This guy is new to RB, i think he needs to read the rules fo' he rap againts me//

Andrew must be ur first name why u battlin me i'll only rub uuu into shame//

As Life Goes On Mixtape Try Outs All Good Audio Heads Peep
Send a message via AIM to Envee Send a message via MSN to Envee Send a message via Yahoo to Envee   Reply With Quote