Thread: Canada's Dope.
View Single Post
Old 02-17-04, 03:38 PM   #52
Canuck
Middle Weight

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phate
Correct me if i'm wrong but I think this is the kind of fingure pointing by Canadians that agravates americans such as bounce. Do US political issues effect Canada? Yes. Do Canadian political issues effect Canada much, much more that US political issues? Yes. If we want the best for Canada then we should be focusing on Canadian politics 90% of the time and US politics 10% of the time. Not the other way around.

I'm from Alberta, so Canadian Politics drive me fucking nutz. I don't even like to argue bout that. With the U.S. government, well my friend, if the U.S. doesn't buy Oil, Beef, Wheat, Lumber, Water, from us, we'll be fucked. plain and simple. So yes, American politics matter just as much. Alberta and B.C. make most the money for all of Canada, we share our wealth, and the east rips us off. So I choose to be involved in where the source of income is coming from......the U.S.

Plus, I'm what Bounce calls " Naive, or impressionable" I never said I believe the conspiracy theries, I just find them interesting. I do believe we are going to see some real major shit in the next 5 years.