View Single Post
Old 02-17-04, 04:00 PM   #48
Aisle Phive
AKA Cereal Shelf

IP:

^Lol.

Cprog PM'd me saying if Feeble or Axe reccomended me I could mod. Feeble did, and I got no word from Cprog. I PM'ed him about it, and he said that you were against me modding and that "you had a say in who is mod too." So he said that if you made a thread, post, or anything saying that you had no problem modding me then I could mod. So obviously I'm going to be a little pissed off, so I asked you if you'd said anything and you said no. So I talked to Cprog on AIM and he gave me a few screenshots of things you said in the mod lounge. Then once again I PMed you asking if you could let Cprog know that you had no problem with me modding, you ignored me for at least a week, then finally you said in the mod lounge "I don't give a fuck, let the kid mod I don't care, etc." That was a month ago, I had PMed Cprog about it but he never responded. I hadn't PMed him in weeks till' recently, when he once again ignored me. Tell me what I'm supposed to do, sit there and wait even longer so I can just be ignored?

I have no hostility towards you, but everytime I disagree with you then it makes me an asshole? If I had hostility towards you I wouldn't have IMed you. You basically blew me off. Yeah what I said was kinda lame, but I was trying to start a conversation. So you respond back with an ".......ok." Basically saying I care why? So I haven't IMed you since.

..Remember These Dope Kids?..

.................................................. .
Send a message via AIM to Aisle Phive   Reply With Quote