View Single Post
Old 02-17-04, 05:48 PM   #80
Aisle Phive
AKA Cereal Shelf

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Provoked Images
for tha RB site:

tha peeps here are worried about talent: here's tha deal that i might think would work...

use CP's board as an elevation site, rooks and everyone allowed, kick out those who you don't think belong on RB based on Audio or Text (battle/topical) and have only tha skilled Mc's here...

Then invite those from CP's board to RB and have it so only those who stayed here based on overall mod decision and those who you invite be able to do anything...

anybody who signs up as a new MC could drop a tryout and then told RB or told to go to CP's for Practice...

Just a suggestion, may or may not work, but it's worth a look into in my veiw...

That will not work. You're not going to elevate battling a bunch of wack noobies, which is basically what it's going to turn into, you're only going to be as good as those around you. Plus, the point of this whole 'divorce' is that it's two seperate sites, they want to both be independant. So that's what's going to happen.

Which hacks are being left on RB? Are they taking the battle hack with them (not that I remotely care)?

..Remember These Dope Kids?..

.................................................. .
Send a message via AIM to Aisle Phive   Reply With Quote