View Single Post
Old 02-17-04, 10:04 PM   #3
IceMan187
Banned: Racism

IP:

heres my shit.....match this bitch....and no feeding, and you said you were keyed so i expect a drop in a few minutes......

Yo my flows always boil and bubble like coke, that’s cus they hot and constant
We need a dynasty soldier conference, to remove oliver from this continent
He swears he raps good cus he beat Reign Man, but Ice leave dents in his content
Come at me weak and you getting shunned, as if you sinning in a religious convent

Im “shutting off this cats heat”, like im his landlord, and this month he missed rent
He’s talkin shit without consent, your “pussy”, so your getting fucked and left bent
you sayin you always “droppin hot shit”, but im having trouble finding the scent
Oliver’s rhymes don’t even compare to mine, not even a half of a half a percent
now comes the event, where you get tormented without repent to the utmost extent
im taking off, and your in my line of descent,I hit hard like slamming heads into cement

My lucrative lyrics are full of hate, I spit sick like I got the flu and a nasty “cough”
His sig says “get sonned”, but I already made his mother take “Oliver Clothes Off “

that means im impossible to beat,so instead of saying “Fuck me” ,Im sayin “Fuck you”
your flows are cold like “Kryogenix”, meaning you lost so get the fuck outta my crew
I thought it was just a fairy tale, not your life story when they said “Little Boy Blew”
Im through wit you, and nows my cue, your over due, so now I “Bid You Adieu”

Explanations:

Mostly look at his sig, and his name
Dynasty Soldiers or frequent vistors to the forum would get most of this as well
Send a message via AIM to IceMan187   Reply With Quote