View Single Post
Old 02-18-04, 12:01 AM   #68
HK The Great
Light Weight

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soul-Full
No that doesnt make it a gimmick you monkey...please refer to dictionary.com and look up gimmick.

If you was 5'8" and you played ball somewhat. Then u seen spud webb or earl boykins standing at like 5'6", and was like..damn if he can play then i can play, and u look up to him...does that mean short people in the NBA are a gimmick..lmfao...no

If your saying that jin is ONLY rapping because he is asian and they are trying to make money off of that fact solely, and he truley does not have talent, THEN that makes him a gimmick.

getting facts/defentions straight before entering into discussions is always recommended.

one

my facts are straight... u just took what i said wrong... now jin does have talent... as a freestyle artist... he had drag on,swizz beats and cross teach him how to write songs... anyway this dudes songs are wack, he used tired ass punchlines and shit, shit i would say ina battle and i suck... so do i think he is tryin to make money off his race? yeah, his first fuckin single is called Learn fuckin chinese... sure he has some shread of talent but the biggest part of his hype is that hes fuckin asian... so to me this is just a annoying ass gimmick... because hes playin off his fagget ethnicity... and as for the earl boykins thing... thats a different situation cuz ur not there solely for him, ur there for the team, and he doesnt make anymore money if u buy tix or not, since his contract is set... now jin makes more money themore he sells, so hes doin everything he can to make money... as where boykins has to actually produce good quality in order to make money...