View Single Post
Old 02-21-04, 11:37 AM   #23
PROOF
Middle Weight

IP:

i love how some eminem fans (i am one, but im not one like them) say eminem could beat anybody now, and then say how pac would have ripped him. HA! Hit em Up was a great song, but with quitter, eminem showed he would rip pac on a diss track, and as for pac killen em in a freestyle, more ridiculas than pac vs. em on paper, eminem may not be the best freestyler, but becuase he can make anyone look stupid, he wins. Listen to some of ems freestyles, not 8 Mile, but his freestyles, like his rap olympic one, i know he lost, but pac couldnt beat em in a freestyle. Dont get me wrong, i love pac, i think pac has better songs than em, but not battles. I also love how u bitches get offended and say "many rappers are as good as eminem", maybe lyrically, maybe flow (actually scratch that, he owns flow, listen to fight music and bad influence) But u need to listen to the lyrics, the funny shit, in a battle with eminem vs jadakiss, very even lyrically right? right. but who wins, im not sayin em would murder him, but he would win.

Heres some reasons that eminem is the best, who else would think of shit this funny

now you learn why crackers never earned a dime/
cause u suck mothafucka u should learn to rhyme/
(if u dont know the dong, dont post in this thread)

Some people only see that I'm white, ignorin skill/
Cause I stand out like a green hat with a orange bill/
(would any of u think of that, i didnt think so? Role Model)

Came home, and somebody musta broke in the back window
and stole two loaded machine guns and both of my trenchcoats
Sick sick dreams of picnic scenes, two kids, sixteen
with M-16's and ten clips each
And them shits reach through six kids each
And Slim gets blamed in Bill Clint's speech to fix these streets?
(u just got blamed for columbine, and u do this, haha, see now? Bad influence)

Bitch I'ma kill you, I ain't done this ain't the chorus
I ain't even drug you in the woods yet to paint the forest
(good shit, Kill You)

Oh - you want me to watch my mouth, how?
Take my fuckin eyeballs out, and turn em around?
(i dont even need to try to find good lines from him, who knew)

How many retards'll listen to me
and run up in the school shootin when they're pissed at a
teach-er, her, him, is it you is it them?
"Wasn't me, Slim Shady said to do it again!"
(also who knew, funny when he talks bout columbine)

he isnt the best becaue he can multi-syllable rhyme, or has great flow, he is the best because of lines like this, i didnt even try to find these, just listened to like 4-5 songs, can u say that for anyone else, i could have found alot more shit in kill you too, he is the best, period.

Remember, i never said the best ever