View Single Post
Old 02-21-04, 09:03 PM   #3
lilkdogg1988
Light Weight

IP:

Ight! Yo! this This dude from texas, where he ride cows! Pickin stocks of corn, Nigga WOW! Get it straight homie you country not hood! I kill you in this battle but yo, it's all good! Y'all niggas wanna doubt me cuz i bust good rhyme, but most of y'all Mothafuckas wastin my time! You say you riding on rhymes, you ain't riding on shit! Matter fact mothafucka you on some white dudes dick! You just yo shit is gay! and already spoke my peace bout B2K! Either you playin strip poker with fat ass Al Roker or playin blackjack! You a mothafuckin ho! Bitch you won't know that! My flow is sick, christmas tree lit, now take ya punk ass to that Limp Bizkit Shit! Punks are gay and so are you! I said it once, i'll say it again Bitch Fuck You! My rhymes are so hot, that you can't handle it! So go back to Houston Bitch w/ that stupid sample shit! I Kill yo cuz i'm ill! Never smoked weed but been around it still! Introduced to the wrong kinda shit! So i represent a thug nigga! Suck this shit! NO! I don't fuck wit hoes so take ya white ass on and gimmie my dough!