View Single Post
Old 02-23-04, 03:28 PM   #2
***G-eCuA***
New to RB

IP:

2 tyma accepting a challenge from a New B like me//.You probably think you got it won easily like a Lion approaching fresh meat//…..But I got a message for you, and that is don’t judge a book by it’s text record//.If you had taken the time to get to know your opponent you would know that I own the freestyle cyphers//
You should also change your name and call your self the 2 - tyma -FooL// cuz that’s what you’re gonna look like when I’m done with you//...Time to send a couple of bombs in your direction // They’re coming down fast and hard like all of my erections.//......That’s right I brought my dick into this battle and no I’m not gay//, You can even ask your girl how it felt when she had her legs wide open and I was CuMiNg her way//.Don’t waste your time! I’ll tell you how she felt hommie//.It was as though she never had you and just lost her virginity to me//.Cuz I’m capable of doing things like that.//……I leave you tranquilized and you just can’t seem to fight back//……From head to Toe all you feel is numbness//…..I didn’t mean to cause you such pain , quick! someone get him the ambulance//.. I’ll do you one better, and pay for Napster to upload you back to good health//...Fuck That!...I think I'll use Kazaa iLLegaLLy and download you and your entire verse straight to heLL!!!!!!!