View Single Post
Old 02-23-04, 06:03 PM   #5
TOoN
Suspended

IP:

What the fuck? Aight....I'mm do a quick keystyle then......

Like abstinent females its obvious u just dun want none, ill put a dick on ya spine so u can get the ?fuckin nerve? to cock-back a gun//
Ya through, that?s it son, ya lil shit-streek is over, imma send u to the other side like a deadly game of red rover//
U don?t fuck men? Well then I guess yer a fuckin dyke, masturbating to a picture of Jordan is the only way ull ?bust-on-the-mic?(mike)//
It seems u up Shits-crique(creek) witout a fuckin paddle, u got flow like liquid, I guess that?s why u in ?no-shape? to battle//
U might as well become paraplegic cuz ull never hold a microphone, u could have one of yer boyfriends dicks on ya head and still not ?cum-off-the-dome?//
Its like im battling even-steven cuz the odds are against u, u must be proud to be a predominately wack emcee, but ya not one of the few//
Conceptz wrote his verse under a crescent moon cuz his verse is half assed, sendn ya rhymes ta Internal Suspension my verse has yers ?out-classed?//
This fagget sayin he bringin the heat but looks like he forgot the flames, hes stuck in a forward motion cuz he cant ?back-up? wat he claims//
Ya expiration date has past, ya old pre-packaged wackness, cant protect u from this tongue lashing if u were licking prophylactics//
The only type of addict u are is one addicted to smack cuz yer wack, the name Arctic wouldn?t run wit dope if he fuckin peddled crack//

This is all it should take............