View Single Post
Old 02-23-04, 10:05 PM   #8
3rd-Shift
I'm BAAAAAAAAKK

even tho im up 1 i cant let u disrespect me

IP:

mc wit a stammer is that ya best line/either ya spellin bad or u jus cant completly say ya lines/it cant be that u scared oh boy! no way/caz it was WHITE ppl that formed the kkk/yea im from ohio an skam jus got smitten/i rep the us of a and piss all over great britian/dont get bitter yung one the kid got flow like ammo/spray ya like lysol and watch ya collapse to tha flow/but this rap guns aint got nowhere in this/the way im spittin prolly have u cryin this instance/real niggaz no they den already gave me props/tell yo mom ta get u a tissue after im done wit her back shots/so if ya smart ya better perk ya ears up an listen/or get ya ass phantom puched like u was sonny listen/im great, aint nobody told u that? well this ya edu-ma-cation/you thought u could beat me,well sadly yo o'fay ass was mistaken/you gon try to step to me you no talent havin rapper/except 4 emiemem i'll throw u in the pile wit all the other rappin crakers/stagger lee, lil wite, an whoever else rap like bing crosby/mutha fucka u smokin crack if u think u can top me
Send a message via AIM to 3rd-Shift   Reply With Quote