View Single Post
Old 02-24-04, 03:25 PM   #5
***G-eCuA***
New to RB

IP:

Time to make a fool out of this Looney Toon.//..You got nothing to show for cuz all you are is one played out cArTooN.//.Time to welcome you into this battle game//I hope you don’t pussy out against me, like most catz do their first few days// I'm gonna start by erasing all your lines so that no one will read it//...Put your shit in my recycling bin cuz that’s where garbage gets deleted// But don’t worry cuz I got you saved in my memory//..It’s easy access to when I want to kill you virtually//.When you’re put on Stand By , you become an easy target to Snipe while I drive by//. Nothing can save you now, not even if you were reincarnated and became a cat with 9 lives//..Calm down kid it doen'st mean you're gonna be a man with 9 wifes//...You wouldn't be able to handle that much pussy.//..You gotta leave that up to the real men, and step aside for Catz like me.//....Cuz unlike you Dawg, I get the my shit done quick fast//....Cats like me get the day off.... right after breakfast//....While you're there struggling on a few bars//. I've already completed my Mission to Mars//....I've been back and forth many times already....Com'n dog, let me help you out, "Fuck it! You're just not ready!//