View Single Post
Old 02-24-04, 07:40 PM   #13
Wise Mynd
Flyweight

IP:

Black Outs verse:
"Damn u yanks be spittin verbalistic ballshit at less den half ~CapacitY~//
Assume your crash position muvva fukkas, as I take u all out ~GymnasticallY~//
Mic-Wrecker? Fuck off, I beat this lyrical ‘WannA b G’ , slickly n ~DrasticallY~//
Ma shit be getting paramedics to tend to you all wounds wit ~QuicknesS~//
Spit lyrical ~SicknesS~ this MIC giuy cud go down on his bitch and wouldn’t spit shit but ~SyphiliS~//
Not one bit of your spit even reaches ma scrotum, so u wudnt no if this shit is ~BenT~//
Stop givin gay sex to all ur bum bois, and give ur ass a ~VenT~// (muvva fukka)
Bitch I'll lynch your linguistics, De-Einstein-ize your ~Meta-physicS~//
You fuckin flow like runny-noses, BlacK-OuT spits straight ~EpidemicS~//"
I think that was a good verse. Had a good flow. Could of had some personals and punchs but still a ok verse.

Racs verse
yo let's cut the crap u think u can beat me, stop it/caz the only poppin off in england is wallace and grommit/i'll be damned if any uk rapper go toe to toe an beat me/caz pussy dont u no rap was established in new york city/tha's rite im an american an i win wit class/good day chap go eat out queen elizabeth ass/my rhymes is filled wit bright ideas and the best of clout/i already no but the public gon see who BLACKOUT/i'd rather murk u with the fists if it was up to me/but i'll have to settle for takin yo confidence from overseas/god bless the queen pray to her to save you from yo fate/caz daonly thing gon save u from me is the defender of the faith/nah i aint catholic i jus no a lil bit/to no a british priest aint gon try to put his dick in my shit/so u better thank the pope for lettin u on the internet/caz da world wide web is the only thing savin yo neck

I didnt like the flow at all in this verse.
U need to elevate and get better ay lining up your rhymes so u would have a better flow
so Black out gets my vote
peace

| A.Metz aka Competition | J.Davis aka Da Kid | R.Davis |
More to come soon...

The Mixtape also coming soon
Send a message via AIM to Wise Mynd Send a message via MSN to Wise Mynd