View Single Post
Old 02-25-04, 12:45 AM   #4
3rd-Shift
I'm BAAAAAAAAKK

IP:

the last line was hott

listen son is that ya best flow on the ril it was pitiful/im like a man wit four senses i c you but im not feelin you/you lame, you wack, ya shit is threw man fuck it/ya shit is garbage man it make me sick to my stomach/when u battlin the cincinnati kid make it a habit of comin correct/or get ya jaw puffed up an wired like mr. kanye west/wateva u asians speak ching-tong-wong or japaneese/kill it caz i been listenin to jin song an i still can't speak chineese/me i no im crazy, an my punchlines is a trip/but you know fightin a losin battle i seen you crack open that fortune chip/so before you let ya lips spit again make sure you think twice/take ya ass back to chinatown but bring me back some chicken fried rice/jus look in my eyes.....o my bad i forgot about ya height/i knew u was a homo on two knees to blow the mic/and i dont eva fite fair by now u shuld b able to tell/caz i'll kick u hard in the nuts till ya sack read jordan XII/i still ripped u even tho my verse was soo-eee/but still it was enuff to kill faster than a nigga in a horror movie

it wasnt the best trust me, for some reason i jus aint feelin it 2nite
but wat the fuck ever uppin 4 votes

IM PUSHIN AUDIO COCAINE
Send a message via AIM to 3rd-Shift