View Single Post
Old 02-27-04, 11:52 AM   #9
3rd-Shift
I'm BAAAAAAAAKK

IP:

how dare you come wit that trash and think you gon win/yo 2nd verse sounded like yo 1st verse repackaged an spit agiain/yo flow is shaky like a house wit no foundation/so u gotta put my words in yo flow jus so the public can feel wat u sayin/u already admitted defeat, i already got wit cha/ wat's dat sayin about u if one of my words had yo punk ass in stitches/now imagine wat i culd do wit 16 bars to dis fagg/prolly body dismembered in stitches dyin nameless in a body bag/im hott regardless of wat this fool say, but if i waited for you to spit something hott, i'd b here so long my pubic hair'll turn gray/mic-wrecker is back, makin dis punk bitch howl/2 outta 3 judges wins american idol so fuck simon cowell/u jus mad caz im hot and yo lines is cow shit/i eat emcees like u, u share wit that fat kid splititn up that packet of ritz/im leadin from wire to wire, from beginning to the end of this/sayin "nigger" like that u shulld team up wit eminem to form the rappin white supremisists/im arguably, the best to put my finga to the keys/nigga, even that lil blue pill wont get you as hard as me/so jus face the facts dont turn hood just stay suburban/an jus lemme shit on u an wipe my ass wit bin laden's turben/

IM PUSHIN AUDIO COCAINE
Send a message via AIM to 3rd-Shift