View Single Post
Old 02-29-04, 12:53 AM   #5
Abram
New to RB

Red face

IP:

First of all, no one cares if he's new to the site. The only reason you said you like it is cause the poor guy is your friend and you don't want to hurt his feelings. It's only going to hurt him in the long run...tell him he sucks now. Quit letting him live a lie.

So this was supposed to be good enough to take over the board? Ahahahaha! I really liked how you added the % so we'd know where the line ended. Those damn things were so stretched you had to leave markers where they stopped. Well some of them were stretched. Others were short as hell...or was that just the second part of a really stretched line? I don't know. Right when I saw the really creative idea of you taking a chorus from lil zane and putting it to your "text song", I knew this would be a very hilarious work of shit.

Here's your breakdown:

"Most of yall need to be dumped in a pond-or-lake%
cuz yall as fake as a black man wearing a blond-toupee%"

I really must say this is a good metaphor. A black man wearing a blonde toupee? Funny...I think?

"When I get on the mic, the heat's-felt-dawg%
I make you want to be "strapped to ya seat" like that seat-belts-law%"

The only reason this had heat is because it was a steaming pile o' shit.

"especially if you label-me-a-noob%
me and Am gone be the only ones eating, yall just gone be sitting around the table-wit-no-food%"

You labeled yourself a "noob" by posting this as an attempt to take over the board.

"This is confidence, this-aint-cocky%
There's no way you "blocking my goals", this-aint-hockey%"

It's not cocky or confidence. It's called drugs. And you're on too much of whatever it is.

"I know you feel-me-like-pain%
Since I "able" (Abel), yall want to kill-me-like-Cane%"

A piss poor attempt at word-play that made no sense at all.

"but it's not happening, you peoples is nobodies, ya "ghosts" and im eating ya like Pac-man%"

Seriously now, if you play pac-man the way you write, I bet you weren't eating anything.

"Im taking control of this shit! I'm "Robin" ya board and im not Batman%
and if you think different, you besta think-twice%
Cuz I done "rolled so many characters" like I've been playing wit chink-dice%"

A really beautiful way to cap off this pile of hot shit. With more shit. I dub thee "Premium Shit-maker."