Thread: P.i.k.
View Single Post
Old 03-05-04, 04:33 PM   #1
P.I.K.
New to RB

P.i.k.

IP:

I'm new here. So can I get some help cause I don't really no what to do in here.

About me:I eat sleep and breath anything hip hop (to me it is more a culture a culture). My favorite rap style is Krunk (to me a style of musik and a culture,and yeah i spell it wit a k)

I'm a black male and I love to rap. I need to work on my freestyles tho. My boys would xplain me as a very nice guy, I never cheat on my girls (no matter how temted I get, cause girls seem to just fall into my lap). I'm honest and I don't front, I not a: streetsuker, wanksta, gangsta, a good rapper, hustler, (I know people/have boys in all of these catogories). I do have a bad side tho. When I was little I held tha record for going into couceling at my school. I've tried working on it and I made progress.

Now I wanna shout out to that snitch/bitch Tod. Keep yo mufuckin mouth shut before I blow it off. pussy. (sorry if anyone here is named tod i didn't mean you. Oh just one more thing, I ALWAYS back up my words. Sorry if this post was too long)
Send a message via Yahoo to P.I.K.   Reply With Quote