Thread: 'slaughtered'
View Single Post
Old 03-06-04, 05:56 PM   #5
SlaughTa
Banned: Cheating

IP:

ayo yo yo yo,

his nAme Teflon he on da computer so wat is he really gonna *CoCk-Back*//POST'n a battle wit out me KNOWin just showin he on my DICk like a *JocK-StrAp*//this *Herb-a-CoWard* fuck raP just *Turn-a-ModEL*cuz this fagot probably wearin *ShirTs-wit-FloWers*//for ya text-death this the *Only-da-Beggining-4-You* no glock-Gun-Poppin just twot tunge crossin *ONly-LICK'n-He-Do*//breakfast(brake-fast) give ya hoe *Wild-Nutrition* wit *child-just-spitten* ya *Style-pathetic* the battle *Why-he-Set-it//it aint AXLE-ROSE when i'm say this cRAck-head "bumpin" that *Rock-n-BASE*//this nigga the reason why FLOWER ass niggaz *belong-in-a-VAsE*//its nothin for me to *STAB-A-HOMO*// a bullet u'll have you wit a "ugly mug shot" like *JACkson-PhoTo's*//CAtch'em while he maken flyers for his show and leave'm all over his *ADD's-n-Promo*//and dont talk like the *SLaughTa-DonE*// TEFLON ?How da FUCK? u gonna have a VEST wit *out-a-GUN*//this nigga a PRETTY boi thas why his *FLOW -CUTE*// But everthing he sayin like a LOST member of D12 cuz he aint got *NO-PROOF*//