View Single Post
Old 03-07-04, 02:38 AM   #2
SlaughTa
Banned: Cheating

IP:

ayo........................

juss blaze all ya *Yap-talkin-is-Soft*// U Wack so stay type'n cuz if u eva recorded something niggaz u'll*FasT-FoWard-ya-Part*// slaught bitch *Accourse-Da-BOss* this nigga talking guns when the only thing he know about FIRE'n is when he *LOst-His-Job*//ya belly a waist blaid turn ya *Stomach-into-GArbage* and u dont*Want-it-wit-da-Slaughter//Cuz when DRama this nigga *RunnIn-like-a-JoGGEr*//u *lame-sucka-chump* getta Nife in ya Mouth like a *BlaiD-Juggala*//its like a juccuzie *bubbala* the way ya slut *Guzzle-da-cum*// don't come in its 'ugly' cuz the slaghta *HouSe-is-HideouS* u gettin a deal *NoW-lets-be-serious*//get *stomp-out-delirious* till ya bones *out-its-ligaments*//*homes-be-easy* 'talk hard' but workin at a fastfood place the *closest-he's-been-2-GrEazy*//just wit a free-type i'll eat his *Wak-FloW* cuz a vote for him couldnt get pick(ed) if it was an *AFRo*//u gotta *ugly-Spit* the only accociation this gangsta got is on his *BUDDY-LisT*//fuck who *Rap-da-GreatESt*// wat fuck'n gun u write'n about when the only thing u seen clap was an *aligator* "breatH-taken-punches* have u *GASpin-on-REsparators*// u a *quierre-punk-bitch*//juss blaze not from the HOOd he from where niggaz go *DeeR-huntin*//on this shit i *RoCk-a-membaz-HomEs* and as far as ya bitch she LICkin my Dick back-n-fourth like the *TOp-of-the-ENVElopE*// comin against me like a suisiceside case just give ya fuckin *neck-Da-Rope*//bitch.......................................

should've never enter the slaughta HouSe

1 uppin for ya shit