View Single Post
Old 03-08-04, 12:34 PM   #26
Fo-Real
The Realest

IP:

been readin all your bitchin and your verses he'rs my opinion
disinigrate'n cowards burning *ligaments-through*// this nigga claim he be on the block when he soft and lookin 4 a *internet-crew*
.......decent opener heard it before tho, and that ligament burnin thang stupid, u aint even sayin usin a metaphor jus talkin out yo ass so u can rhyme yournext week line
//my niggaz stompouts till we see *spinals-brake-open* i leave ur street leakin witchya fluid like ya *hydrogen-open*
......decent multi rhyme but agian the simily is stupid multi dont really make sence
// through pussies *i-penentrate-wit-force-ram// my blaid u'll have ya face painted like a *dedicated-sports-fan*
....*i penetrate-wit-force-ram* nigga if u flow u aint gotta keep puttin ** that shit around your rhymes yo ass so new ta this. and u keep uzin the same forcin multies, and a blaid dont leave a face painted, metaphors sposed ta link similarities from one thing to what u wanna talk about. but wut u sayin dont make sence u just tryin ta get multi's
// ya bitch BRAIN'n like she *meditate'n-thoughts-and* wit a *dick-to-slurp-it* the cum on her eyes fukin up her *picture-perfect* go *flip-some-burgers*
.....u jus forcin multies all over , and that *meditate'n-thoughts-and* dont rhyme wit any of that other stuff u rhymin wit. but it was on topic, but that *flip-some-burgers*
aint got shit ta do wit suckin dick, wich is wicked played,
// cuz as a rapper noones *wants-to-hear-ya-flow* this *dawn-imperial* "track da dumpsta" cuz ya DEMO *GaRBAGe-material*
........horrible stucture dont get the flow u doin, had to read it like 5 times ta see that u tryin ta rhyme them thangs... stucture here gives u no flow
//dawgs-i'm-seroius u not a thug u dont *bust-off-or murk* u was the first kidd on a *buss-off to-church*//
if this was the only time u did ***-**-**** rhymin this would be pretty good but its annoying, and makin fun of sumone for goin to church, wut would yo mamma say bout that, u wanna be goin ta hell or sumin
and i *feel-watchu-gonna-do* but dont think so hard cuz ya *still-gonna-lose*//.................
fuckin terrible finisher, sums up how u be FORCIN MUTIES EVERY FUCKIN LINE

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

bet your mom said u could rap, but u only spit crap,
then here she comes wit a wipie to help u wit dat
.... good sturcture, unforced muti, add to flow instead of lookin forced. metaphor stood cuz its reasonable and relatable
she say u cooler than picture don’t listen to her, sorry havin to be dissin on her
I wanna be her mister, so from last night tell ‘er I miss her.
....again flow could read and follow, links from other verse well
Wit that kindergarten vocab looks like u a tattle tale
Put bitches like u in the garbage can to install frear, cus that’s how we battle here
... on topic didnt need ** to see the multies
Like a secret kept in the dark I’ll be the spark, so alliterated call me marky mark.
You a stunned surfer in this bloated battle, im the hungry shark
... new topic, aint stayin on one new topic tho, but good line "alliterated call me marky mark."
I aint about to fake the funk so Don’t tell me im drunk, don’t give a fuck,
gonna keep rhyming wit my drunkin slur, stay on line till the line curves,
das when I get off, cant turn cuz drunks fucks jus swerve.
.... nice flow good muties
Princes Diana here on top at the end jus absurd,
Im the limo driver leavin the whole world disturbed
....i get how the drinkin part links to how the limo driver was drinkin when they crashed, so decent finisher, specially wit the metaphor how u be sayin u ganna leavin the whole world disturbed, but cocky but makes sence

vote-picture, could actually read and understand his flow cuz he had better structre and metaphors actually had to do wit his punches. other cats oppisite of what someones verse should look like on this site. slaughtata after u get that maybe u'll get more comprehension out your verses till then, i dont see how someone could be feelin yo shit.