View Single Post
Old 03-08-04, 11:42 PM   #4
SlaughTa
Banned: Cheating

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlaughTa
ayo,

*franticly-its-panic-screams-when-my-shank-proceeds*cuz godfather softfer then *Danish-Cream*//Lets start this oFF//l'll *SlaughtEr-ya-boSS* cuz if i "kill ya fam" only way ya *FathER-2-God*// a battle *why-u-bothered-at-all* u need to *SWitch-up-ya-sTeeZe*//talkin to the the cops this "rapper-a-"snitch" he hero in da the boothg like *Cristopher-Reeves"//easy to kill by a finga ur "death-a-Push"or in a *Coffin-you-end-up-moven*//u aint *poppin-any-toolies* cuz by his name i could tell he been *watchin-2-many-movies*//so aint no *glock-u-level'n* fuck da the *block-u-settle'n* type nigga pat ya *pockets-4-ya-Benjamins*//till ya *GReen-emptyed*// and u as wak rapper get no "PROPS" *watchin-at-da-end-of-da-movie* only time u *SEEN-"CREDIts"*//and u aint doing things *DEADLY*//cuz juice from oranges only think u *Squeeze-n-Empty*//i stay off the GREEN BENT//and pissy like when beef ya *SHEETS-WET*// *mouthin -that-SIDE-TALK//u'll getchyou left pale and white like clothos on clorox and CHalkED-on-da-side-Walk"//ya bitch a head relief like a *poped-mydol*// problems wit slaughta u dont wanna why did u BothER dog-a-response for the post wasnt a Smart-idea now was it???....................
its actually //i'll getchyou left pale and white like "Cloths"on clorox my fault anywayssss.........uppin