View Single Post
Old 03-11-04, 02:07 PM   #13
DirtBoy69
i changed my title !!

IP:

breakdown of lyrical mc's verse:

flow: overall through the whole verse it was alright at the start it was alittle shaky when you added those big words the sylables didn't match up but anyway 7/10

punches: nothing too direct the best line, "Adept sylbols lack complexity,coz wack flow though him like electricity," hurt but not enough to win i don't think 6/10

volcab: you tried to include a good variety of words but it seemed almost like you were just adding random words to make it look good cause it did hurt the flow in spots overall though 6/10

overall: 19/30 alright verse

breakdown of adept's verse:

flow:i don't know your bars were huge it really looks like maybe you were pushing that limit alittle much with the length of them but you included an alright amount of multis to help the flow through i'd give it 6/10

punches: this is where you shined the best you had just overall more punches and the qaulity of them was stronger my fav was, "Your Skill Level Is Small Like Preteen Girls Breast-Size.." it made me laugh you won the battle here 8/10

volcab: nothing amazing but solid all the way threw you didn't hurt the flow but didn't over simplifly it either good work 7/10

overall: 21/30

vote--pretty close battle were lyrical mc had some stronger mechanics adept just ran away with the punches i'd have to give my vote to adept though

and sign up for the battle league would yeah, also show up if your already in the league