View Single Post
Old 03-11-04, 10:23 PM   #10
SnypeR
Suspended

IP:

check-it................off-da-dome too.................
its too late to run, i “drop heavy”...the bomb-is-sent..., look at Clorox’s record beating him wont even be an accomplishment/1
this'll stomp-and-dent with calm-intent, fucking slap your face in with your own hand until you palm-is-bent/(damn!)2
fuck this Clorox faggot...”victory” is like vasaline on Clorox's dick cus Clorox can't seem ta grab it/3
get hold of your “CD” and stab it...just to claim i left you dead in the tracks you dike...your rhymes are like “vet prostitutes” no where near “tight”/4
still wack right? i thought you'd get past-this-phase, battling me you need all the luck you can get like a year full of St. Patric's-Day's/5
homo, i see you’ve gone back-to-your-ways, ya verse leaves me thinking words like tragic-and-waste..not to mention ya crews prolly full of faggets-and-gays/6
Clorox cant handle a verse-of-mine..still unable to disperse-a-line, but you know like anxious shoe cleaners im always "first-to-shine"/7
say shit that'll burst-your-mind, is it just me or is this person-blind?../8
Ya lifes-reversed cause you flowin like baby-when-spittin, im amazingly-gifted and crazy-when-hittin you cant see me cus ya visions is hazy-and-slippin/9
When i serve-flame my word-play will crush ya bird-frame, Clorox needs to be “straight” with the people of RB and let em know he's turned-gay/10
cus you couldn't spit "fresh" if you brushed w/ "crest" and gargled a bottle of "scope/11
shit...even if "Marijuna" was on your back you still wouldn't be "dope"/12
Scope this my lyrics are lethal, you dont "add up" to my skills so how is it that we're still "equal"?/13