View Single Post
Old 03-15-04, 08:18 PM   #17
TOoN
Suspended

IP:

Godfather....your verse was koo...............you had an ok flow.......I wasn't feelin the long bar structure..........but you worked your style nicely

Quote:
garner a clue, and stab your mom, if you think we have a bond your metaphors are ancient, all you do is Babylon(babble-on)

^^^nice word play..........

but then your verse got weak in some parts like this

Quote:
Blaze felt violated and demanded a whistle then 'excercised his rights' and broke his hand on the pillow

^^^^that pillow joint is to elementary for your skillz..................but overall I think that you have a complex stylr and this is one of the better verses that I read......but try not to be so wordy in your verse aight..........try to work on makin it flow better........6/10

JB..............your verse was more concise...........but it flowed well..........I like the opener............

Quote:
u dead wrong if you think u gon jerk and bitch me/ becuz i hire foreign shooters like Dirk Nowitski/ lets get this over dog, i will murk you quickly/ you couldnt kill me even if you drove and swerve to hit me/

that was pretty dope...................I like the way you kept though flow going like that....and kept the punch like strong at the end.........but after that your verse got kinda weak........I've seen you come harder than that...........I was feelin your flow....but you rhymes got predictable after the opener...........5.5/10