View Single Post
Old 03-17-04, 12:32 AM   #14
SUPERVILLAIN
~SAINT SINNER~

IP:

i know that alot of people will disagree with me, but fuck 'em. this is about personal favorites. its hard to narrow them down to just five, so in no particular order, here are "some" of my most favorites, though tomorrow they'll probably be slighly different:

1) eminem-"the eminem show" (because i feel that this lp was his most personal to date and it has all the ingredients needed for a classic album, from hot beats to sizzlin' lyrics........although i personally dig all of his work)
2) jay z-three way tie for "hard knock life"/"the blueprint 1"/"the black album" (they're all great in their own way. each on their own can hold their weight..........no need to say more)
3) yukmouth-"thugged out-the albulation" (a great double disc cd set with alot of cameos thats sure to please all.......its a street soundtrack for doing dirt, its something to cruise to, its something to mack to/fuck to, something to stunt with........just well rounded in my opinion. a great slept on west coast album)
4) tech n9ne-"anghellic" (this albums just insane. from hardcore beats to lyrics being rapped backwards, its sure to open up eyes and inspire originality)
5) e 40-"the element of surprize" (another double disc cd set guaranteed to have you bobbin' your head to it. it varies from raw and grimey, to smooth and chill. let good ol' '40 watter' introduce you to the game)

i suggest giving all of these albums a listen to if you havent already. one

..........supervillain

QUESTION: Is it even possible to improve upon perfection???
ANSWER: CRHYME SINDICATE

"I remember this one time I thought I was wrong........but I was mistaken." -Unknown

R.I.P. Jonathan "ONE MAN BAND/TERUMOTO" Nigro. Goodbye brother. God bless the dead. One love.