View Single Post
Old 03-18-04, 04:16 PM   #9
DirtBoy69
i changed my title !!

IP:

breakdown for mike:

flow:straight and too the point nothing fancy which can be good for a battle and it works for this one good i'd give 6/10

volcab:solid good use of multi-sylable words, 7/10

punches:this is where you shined truly almost every bar attented to your oppenent and with a couple of solid punches you got real personal too. my fav was, "You ain’t no femcee, you more like Britney Spears//"Oops you lost again", go shop for cosmetics//" overall i'd give them 8/10

overall:21/30 nice punches and mechanics worked well too.

breakdown for lyricalchick:

flow: it was basic but stayed on all through the verse a good job done here, 7/10

punches: none really, it looked like you try with a couple of lines but you rapped about yourself too much for how short your verse was i can't quote anything nothing i really like here 3/10

volcab: really basic, which isn't bad if your gonna beef it up with punches. but you didn't so... yeah it was alright nothing great 5/10

overall:15/30

vote-- wasn't really close maybe in a topical where mechanics count for more i could see it being closer both did alright but Mike12ikeda gets my vote

and sign up for the battle league would yeah, also show up if your already in the league