View Single Post
Old 03-20-04, 03:34 PM   #7
LaTiNKiTTeN
...i'm da nicest...

IP:

jixi u need to come harder,u bleed, i slaughter /
to have a HOT JOINT, she puts her KNEES in HOT WATER//
i'm pleased to harm her, i'll kill this dip shit playin DIP SET/so young never even been kissed yet/
this DUMB bitch aint "WELL ROUNDED" ,she aint even GROWN TITS YET//
i aint even pissed yet,i'm KITTEN yet u the one too PUSSY to start the spittin/
u just stay bitchin while i'm rippin this chicken/ur shit's so wack, it couldnt even be bitten//
listen,why u actin all gangsta when u just a FUCKIN TEEN/
bring ur whole FUCKIN TEAM,the only "TOOLS" u got are at the bottom of ur FUCKIN SCREEN//(toolbar)
u'll fuckin scream,wont even hear my gun cock, just feel my gun shot/leave behind bones,skin and blood clots/u aint GANGSTA just cuz u posted ur PIC in MUGSHOTS//
i'll take ur wealth n damage ur health/
told this chick to PICTURE DEATH,she took a PIC OF HERSELF//
u'll lose game,plus ur crew's lame, 14 but a SENIOR MEMBER?thats ur crew's shame,how u gonna TALK SHIT when u cant even PRONOUNCE ur CREW'S NAME//(advocatus diaboli?)
i wont use names,but i stop heartbeats n part seas/u aint even old enough to own car keys,or buy drinks at parties/how u gonna harm me when you still playin with BARBIES?//
ahh jeez,u got skinned alive,didnt need a knife/u 14,im twenty-five,
been listenin to rap LONGER than this kid BEEN-ALIVE/
imma TAKE ur life,callin urself "DOPE femcee" tryna start stuff/ actin like u a hard thug/ FLINSTONES VITAMINES is the closest u come to takin HARD DRUGS//
i'm killin this kid/not MJ not "feelin" this kid,
if you was PUN playin POKER,there still wouldnt be a FAT CHANCE of u winnin this shit//
Send a message via AIM to LaTiNKiTTeN