View Single Post
Old 03-21-04, 01:01 AM   #26
KKbug
Flyweight

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUPERVILLAIN
heres 10 random bootsy ass rappers that cant spit. (im going to try and name some that arent already mentioned, those that i repeat just bite dick that bad) remember, this is just my opinion...........

1) chingy (no skill what-so-ever, can we say "i wanna be nelly so bad it hurts".)
2) snoop (played out and repetitive.......sizzle my dizzle bizzle. how come his lyrics get worse over the years, its like he practices being shitty.)
3) manny fresh (no need to explain at all.)
4) nelly (dude never raps, he's just an r&b singer. do a collabo with ja will ya.)
5) lil jon (...ask dave chapelle, all this cat says is...."what!?" "okay!?" and "yeah!" maybe im picky but to me thats not rapping skills cutty.)
6) dru down (no offense, but just keep pimpin' brotha. your rhymes rape my unprotected ears........its like we've all been verbally violated. ouch.)
7) baby bash (okay......you got green eyes and curly hair. and??? all your songs are directed to 13 year old cholas. what an accomplishment you are. bravo holmes, bra-vo.)
8) s.p.m. (you cant spit you raspy voiced child molester. write something about prison cock ya fuck.)
9) coo coo cal (who? you came and disappeared the same day your first video dropped. thank your label for me homie.)
10) ja rule (i punked your little bitch ass in reno (at the metropolis night-club) in front of your bodyguards. remember me? im still waiting for you to clap back pussy! sing me a bedtime lullaby sweetheart, your rhymes make me sooo (yawn) sleepy.)

\

YOU SO RIGHT BOUT # 10
Send a message via Yahoo to KKbug   Reply With Quote