View Single Post
Old 03-21-04, 08:19 AM   #14
DirtBoy69
i changed my title !!

IP:

breakdown for lyrical mc:

flow:it was alright could of been tighten up with some multis but it worked fine 7/10

punches:you did alright at gettin to him with some personals and you addressed him and not too much was said about your self over all solid job done here my fav line,"Newb wackstar aint past puberty still looked after by baby sitters," 7/10

volcab: good job here no single sylable rhyming here solid through out the peice 7/10

overall:21/30 good verse you've got a nice collection of punches and know how to put a verse together

breakdown for dilletante:

flow:it was alright not great kinda basic but worked 6/10

punches:nice personals again just like lyricalmc you did a solid job at staying about your oppenent my fav line was,"He prolly got mo losses den Tupuc got unrealesed songs" you guys pretty much matched here you get 7/10

volcab:this is a weak spot for you, you used only what was needed to get the point across and nothing strong enough to earn points here up this in your next battle 5/10

overall:18/30

vote--lyrical mc edged this one out with a better rounded verse both went toe to toe with punches but in the end it was the better written battle the wins

and sign up for the battle league would yeah, also show up if your already in the league