View Single Post
Old 03-22-04, 04:15 PM   #11
HeXen
Dont Push Me Of Regret It

IP:

Regulator™<yo if u wona battle good peeps go to the orgonial site...battle peeps like

Camrok
Edicus
Born To kill
Penskillz

Yo i saw wona of ur battle bro...ur pretty dope..im not D/R but u need to battle some of thos peeps up there coz ur good enogh....if peeps think im D/R than fuck you....coz if some 1 is good they deserve to no it....peeps on dis site are to critical...if u fink som1 is good at rappin' say so coz other wise there will be beef every were.....plus peeps vote on battles....no1 will vote on urs if u dont vote others.....so fuckin' get votin coz if u do then other peeps will.....on dis site it take out a week to get a battle finished so fuckin vote....i vote all da time...u can learn from it man....u can pick up others skillz ans shit...u will only get beta by lookin at each other rhyme and comparin'....damm u mufuckers got a lot to learn....on da origonal site battles and open mic are full wid vote and comments...then i see Regulator™ askin who da bets peeps are....they are ALL on da origonal site...and do u no Y? because people vote and comment on each other 24/7.....so far dis new site is a failer.....and you can only blaim urself.....if you wont dis site to be dope then vote vote vote and comment comment....then peeps will hit u back...pz out

More Gifted Than Christmas

Minds So Unclear Like Third World Water
Send a message via MSN to HeXen Send a message via Yahoo to HeXen   Reply With Quote