View Single Post
Old 03-23-04, 10:23 AM   #11
DirtBoy69
i changed my title !!

IP:

breakdown for service:

flow:good from start to finish didn't see any weak spots in this 7/10

volcab:another good effort put forth here it was constant and didn't hurt the flow only helped it overall 8/10

punches:great personals i thought my fav, "what kind of name is accomplishment with nothin to brag about" nice name flip. anyway good job 7/10

overall:22/30 good verse

breakdown for accomplishment:

flow:your bars were really long but you threw some multis in to help for the most part it did aside from the first bar with 'service,herb is,derbys' that didn't really work for me overall though 6/10

volcab:good use nothing amazing but overall good keep working on this cause it can never be too good 6/10

punches:could of been better you spent most of the time rappin bout how you were better not how he is so bad your best line,"print out mah verse and staple it to ya chest...so everyone you see knows you flauntin da best.../" try harder here probably just cause you were rushed but 6/10

overall:18/30

vote--pretty good battle both had the mechanics of a dope verse down but the punches was were the difference in this battle was made my vote is for service

and sign up for the battle league would yeah, also show up if your already in the league