View Single Post
Old 03-23-04, 02:19 PM   #34
DirtBoy69
i changed my title !!

IP:

breakdown for core enigma:

sound quality:not good really alot of popping your rappin too close to the mic or atleast thats what it sounds like 5/10

beat choice:it was an alright beat 7/10

delivery:good delivery you had solid emotion through the whole peice 8/10

flow: it was off beat on a couple of bars but overall not bad 6/10

punches:i loved that 'your more pussy then menstration' thing funny and you ripped on him for the whole piece solid work 7/10

overall:33/50 abit too much talking for such a short battle but good none the less

breakdown for preme:

sound quality:aright clear enough to hear words and stuff 7/10

beat choice:i've never really liked 50 cent and most of the beats he uses but this was a bad beat to choice for your style. i've heard that second beat too what is that? overall the beats you used worked for your style 7/10

delivery:you sounded alittle bored or something not much emotion but alright 6/10

flow:alright off in spots but considering the beat change it worked threw the whole peice 7/10

punches:i liked that gettin socked by the bible line. for the most part alot of voilent lines more then creavity punches still good 7/10

overall:34/50

vote--i think this was pretty close in the end it seemed like sound quality is what decided my vote and i'm voting for preme

and sign up for the battle league would yeah, also show up if your already in the league