View Single Post
Old 03-24-04, 01:04 AM   #5
Cirkit
New to RB

IP:

a lil somethin off the dome for you sinnister.....

-------------------------------
eh yo... Sinnister...

Use the chrome-n-bladeto leave you broke-n-raped-kid, ya need for rent signs on ya head cause your dome-is-vacant
Alone-wit-satan straight to hell n i'll see u there, dawg you like a priest with ammnesia cause you ain't gotta prayer//
The metta sayer- you's a bitch and i'll bring ya death son, neva had a girl and u get more COCK than a Smith and Westson//
Rip ya vest son no doubt my skills are sick-n-scary , you need scuba tanks on ya glasses to be considered visionary// (vision-airy)
This pigeons daring , n cirkits known to be losin rarely, its like i'm playin NeverLand socca how i'm a kick this fairy//
Believe me bitch you'll be dead 'for the bleedin quits- i'd neva feel u if i was blind and you was my readin scripts// (brail... look in his sig)
The leadin spitz, n ya deaths STRAIGHT SILENT like a hedero mime, sinnister i think ya watch is slow i'm ahead of ya time//

n thats that son.... i got lil lazy on the number of bars n shit so whateva spit what u want... i know my style has longer bars so u can drop a lil bit extra as well if u want....peace out n good luck